Wednesday, July 15, 2009

p-p-p pecker face

Brady may shoot me one day for sharing this but certain things have to be done.
Kitten, (my cousin Kelly) came by with her 7mo old girl, Sophia and after seeing her private parts during a diaper change I'm not sure what is funnier, the pecker face Brady makes or the confusion over where to wipe on Sophia'a massive ton of 'lady bits'. "Aim for the center Kitten, aim for the center"
Brady is OBSESSED with his manhood and the second his diaper comes off he grabs a hold of it and looks at me right in the eye, daring me to try and stop him. Yes, I have tried offering him alternate toys and he swats them away without taking his eyes off me and goes right back for the prize. Once I laid him on his belly and so he arched his rump up in the air and went for an underhand shot to the pecker. If that were not hysterical and calculated enough on it's own, he whipped his head to the side, looked right at me and gave me THE PECKER FACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment